Jan 23 to present | Fabio Florido (techno artist) & Disenthrall (ambient alias)
Worldwide booking & management
Since May 2021
As Artist Relations Manager for Native Instruments’ TRAKTOR product line I’m responsible for keeping the artists happy in their relationship with NI, building good relationships and an open channel of communication with the artists endorsing our products.
I would also find new marketing opportunities and introduce our products to artists who have previously used other technologies and […]
Dec 2019 – Mar 2020 at Enter Art Foundation, Berlin (DE)
EAF is a non-profit financed entirely through sponsors, with exhibitions around Europe. They support emerging and promising talent of contemporary art, provide free exhibition spaces to artists, with artists receiving 100 % of all sales.
- restruct content database / archive
- streamline marketing materials (images & text)
- streamline brand representation […]
Sep 2014 – April 2017 | Extend Artist Agency GmbH, Berlin (DE)
I was in charge of the GmbH business management such as accounting preparation, staff management, and correspondence with the tax consultants, notary, bank etc. I also kept a freelance network for artwork, video, sound, lights etc.
At the start of the position I developed and implemented (both on Google Sheets)
- A […]
Nov 2013 – April 2017 | EM3 Inc. (CAN) and Extend Artists (DE)
Artists: Richie Hawtin, Hito, Fabio Florido, Carlo Ruetz.
Event Brands: ENTER.Experience, ENTER.Sake, PLAYdifferently, Minus Label Showcases.
- Analysed different markets needs and developed strategies to grow the artist’s brand in each market in a sustainable way, leading to increased demand and therefore higher value (fees).
- Communicated with promoters, fans and […]
Jan – Sep 2012 | Marc Houle, Magda, Troy Pierce
All three artists were able sustain and even grow their demand in 2012, with increasing fees and bookings on major festivals, despite their break-off from the influental Minus label in 2011.
- annual strategy plan of the markets the artist should play and how to get there
Jan – Sep 2012 | Chojnacka, Houle, Pierce GBR
Label: Items & Things (music label of electronic music artists Magda, Marc Houle, Troy Pierce)
- Building of the music label
- Business administration (accounting, bookkeeping, GbR contract, artist contracts)
- Regular music releases (digital & analog) including artwork mastering, promotion, sales
- Establishment of a publishing company
- Coordination & promotion of label events
- Label […]
April 2009 – April 2011 | EM3 Inc. (Canada)
Artist: Richie Hawtin
In 2009, when social media started to take off, I managed to get hold of Richie Hawtin’s Facebook and Soundcloud accounts for him (then owned by fans with a few thousand likes) and took on the role as Press Representative and Social Media Administrator:
- arranged photo shoots, interviews and press […]
April 2007 – April 2009 | Minus Multimedia GmbH, Berlin (DE)
- Set up the m-nus.com web shop
- Added and updated merch items in the CMS
- Developed & implemented new merchandise ideas
- Developed advertising and sales strategies
- Trained new employees
- Overlooked merch delivery and inventory
- Handled logistics and sales during events
- Accounting and inventory