Jan – Sep 2012 | Marc Houle, Magda, Troy Pierce
All three artists were able sustain and even grow their demand in 2012, with increasing fees and bookings on major festivals, despite their break-off from the influental Minus label in 2011.
- annual strategy plan of the markets the artist should play and how to get there
- annual target plan of music conferences, online panels and other contributions to the market
Press & Promotion
- manage press requests
- nurse relationships with PR agent, pitch PR ideas
- chase up & file clippings
- chase up and publish regular mixes, podcasts, charts
- Before events: connect the artist’s PR with the event’s PR, send press kit to promoter, set up interviews.
- At the event: connect with photographers to collected photos afterwards.
- After the event: collect documentation from promoters, cross-promote content.
Content Management (bio, live & press photos, releases & remixes, live recordings, flyers, press clippings)
- develop & regularly update artist press kits
- update artist profiles (photos, bio) in top Google hits and own website
- database: archive content to be used for further promotion
- improve cross-promotion between artist PR, label and booking
- new ways of marketing / online promotion
- sponsorship possibilities for gear, clothing, accessories